Popular Posts

06 January 2014

Some of what I was pondering, during the 12@5:30, tonight:
(Topic started with page 164)
- What am I relying upon?
- What are you?
- What is the path by which I seek God, or maybe just seek comfort? ...like, my first seven years, I was still smoking at least a pack a day... And there are some who seem to be in "the relationship of the week"
- the dangers of self-reliance, or co-dependence...
- differences between meeting-based sobriety, and step-based sobriety...
Part of me wants to quip, "I **THINK** I'm relying on God by _______, but I'm actually relying on God by _________"
And then, I think that an addict doesn't feel complete without relying on some thing or activity external to themselves - so we may have dropped a drug addiction, only to pick up a different addiction in its place...

No comments: