Popular Posts

30 December 2019

finding direction for the next decade

With 48 hours until 2020, I wonder what intentions I want to take into the next decade?
- Take better care of my physical health by changing diet and exercise routines
- Become more in tune with my mental health, by renewing my meditation practice...
- ...and by strengthening and nurturing my communication network
- Start planning for old age, through retirement investments
- Plan for my eventual death by drafting legal documents and setting aside the resources, so that my friends and family have clear instructions on what my wishes are
===========
On a small scale, I really should
- plan for at least one interesting vacation,
- gain a master's or higher degree, to better...
- ...position myself to be able to teach college courses,
- try to find reasonable housing? (section 8? another city?)
- Better develop my known hobbies, including graphic art, writing, acting, "parlour games", and possibly dancing (need to get limber first)
- explore other hobbies, like crafting, gardening, cooking
I'll leave at that, as I have to go check on a big pot of black eyed peas....

No comments: