Popular Posts

21 September 2016

41 questions about me

Because Sioxsie Asked me to do it... I might tag people at the end, to prod them to do this, too...

1. WHO ARE YOU NAMED AFTER?
Still a little unclear on the nickname Jody, but I was named after Joseph, from the Old Testament. You know, had a multi-colored cloak, sold into slavery, became Pharoah's dream interpreter... check out the musical, if you'd like more detail.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Not entirely sure. I've been frustrated a bit, at times; and angry... but I can't remember my last cry. I suspect it was when I got a bad eye irritant, like road fumes in my face at the bus stop.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I kind of like my hand-printing. My cursive, though, is very sloppy. I also quite enjoy maybe a third of the things I write about.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Pastrami has a nice meat to spice ratio.

5. DO YOU HAVE CHILDREN?
None that I'm aware of...

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I'd respect the gentility and humility of me, but probably wonder I never call or write.

7. DO YOU ENJOY DOING LAUNDRY?
Once in a blue moon. Folding laundry definitely has meditative possibilities.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
I've forgotten most of my childhood, so I don't know. I think I do, though. My wisdom teeth, on the other hand...

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Definitely curious about it. Not sure how my fear of falling would react.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
These days, Raisin Bran sprinkled with sugar sounds pretty good - and sliced bananas!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No. But then I have to untie them to put them on...

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Physically, I'm average. However, mentally? Considering some of the trials I've had, I'd think I'm Superman.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
So many choices. Probably would have nuts and caramel and cookie bits all mixed in to a basic Mexican Vanilla - sort of like an Amy's Ice Cream creation. Maybe add a cherry or two, too.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
I try to reserve judgement until I've interacted with them for a while. I probably pay attention to how they treat me, to decide if I want to continue interacting with them in the future.

15. RED OR PINK?
Pshaw!! Blue...

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF?
At the moment, probably my weight or my body odor. Or, wait... my extreme poverty level.

17. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Camouflage knee-length shorts, and black anti-slip shoes.

18. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
About three hours ago, I went to Buffet Palace and had sushi and fried appetizers.

19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT Now?
Nothing musically. I can hear the air conditioner blowing, full-steam, and my room mate cleaning the kitchen.

20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Midnight Blue

21. FAVORITE SMELL?
Flowers?

22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Some guy from my credit card company, trying to collect payment

23. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?
Not a big fan of most sports.

24. HAIR COLOR?
It varies between blonde, auburn, and brown. Depends if I'm braving sunlight.

25. EYE COLOR?
Ice blue.

26. WEAR CONTACTS?
Quite happy with glasses, if I get to pick out the frames.

27. FAVORITE FOOD?
So many choices... I think I'm happiest at an Indian food buffet.

28. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Animation...

29. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
I think the "Captain America: Civil War", when it premiered?

30. WHAT COLOR UNDERWEAR ARE YOU WEARING?
Some sort of plaid boxer shorts. Probably either shades of red, or shades of blue.

31. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter, but in Texas.

32. HUGS OR KISSES?
Both! Maybe a nice massage, too...

33. Favorite deserts?
I haven't visited any, but I think I'm curious about the Gobi Desert. I think that might have been the one Gaiman wrote about in his "Sandman" comic about Marco Polo meeting Fielder's Green?

34. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING?
I guess it would be "What If?" by the author of the web-comic xcdf(?)... it's been a while since I picked it up, though. Unfortunately, most of my reading these days spawns off of Facebook posts.

35. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don't have a mouse pad. I'm using the dining room table to move my mouse on.

36. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
No TV, for a while. Usually playing board games or RPG's with friends, for entertainment; or, going online, if I'm by myself. I also play several games on my phone, too.

37. FAVORITE SOUND?
Texas thunderstorms.

38. ROLLING STONES or BEATLES?
Pink Floyd.

39. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE EVER TRAVELED?
Probably Michigan.

40. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I have mad abilities in mathematics...

41. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Ann Arbor, MI

Entertain me. Copy, paste. Just for fun...

No comments: