Popular Posts

04 March 2021

4 March 2019

 Part of me feels that it's futile to complain, here...

...while another part thinks it's the best place to leave the complaints.
---------
I despair, this morning, that I have no rewards left in my life... no one to come home to... no entertainments to distract my mind... nothing but hunger and itching skin. Thoughts of suicide creep in, nipping at my heels - telling me to seek an end to my ills. Do I have the resolve to post about all this, yet again? (I guess so...) Do I have the stupid resolve to follow through on my life's end? (I hope not...)
I hold out hope for hope, for peace to come to me... yet those flames flicker ever lower, and I begin to wax maudlin melodramatic.
The exhaustion devours my soul, leaving me cold and lifeless - just going through the motions with no emotions.
Some things could be left unsaid. Would that make it better?

No comments: