Popular Posts

14 November 2017

Part of me's like, "who wants to call me, right now, at 1:40 a.m.? Because I'm afraid of waking y'all up..."
Yet, another part of me wants to attempt to sleep, again, hoping the thoughts subside... I do have to get up at 8.
So, a little jot of thoughts, even though the person I most want to see them isn't on Facebook (or so she claims): (although one quandary is that she's not my only present infatuation)
-----------------------------------
"I'm at a tipping point. I've grown to quite enjoy our friendship, and I think we've shared many of the same struggles and triumphs. So, I would like to date you, but, moreover, I really would like to court you."
"Are there any deal-breakers still lurking that would lead to a rocky marriage? Any flaws (yours or mine) that the other simply can not put up with - like my snoring? So, although my foolish heart would be willing to propose to you today, my cautious mind would like more information to weigh."
"That's where I sit. But, for now, I ask this of you: Do you want to become more than friends?"
"Do I have permission to be a bit more romantic with you?"
"Or... have circumstances made it difficult indeed to sustain a romance, at this time?"
-----------------------------------
feedback and/or edits welcome...
or even direct answers, if you are in a similar boat, feeling about me. (PMs or phone calls preferred)

No comments: