FOR ME, the best state to be in is "quiet serenity". I have to be aware that, left to their own devices, both MY elation and MY...
14 February 2011
Tune Tuesday: Pink Floyd - "Bike" animated video
..heh! "..fast-paced borrowing action.."
..anyway, this was yet another fun song in my teens, and it's entirely possible I've posted it before, but - 'eh.' "You're the kind of girl..." could fit in with the VD theme, tonight, no?
Think of me as Kipling's "The Cat Who Walked By
Himself"... and you probably will have a good picture of how I
walk through life. If you don't want to take the time to read the story, then I would describe myself as fairly independent, but occasionally craves the
company of others. Sometimes, I can try to be clever, and every once in a blue moon, I may actually succeed.
No comments:
Post a Comment