Popular Posts

28 January 2021

28 Jan 2013

 If I try to define God, then I limit God.

Yet, if I don't try to define God, then I have a much harder time communicating with God - how do I align myself with an unknown will?
...or... I may miss those Higher Powers acting on my life, chalking experiences up to coincidence, instead of considering possible causes and effects.
And further yet, I keep writing and theorizing... My imperfect attempts to try discern how those Powers greater than me may be operating in the Universe..
    • He Is the Prime Mover
      • Like
      • Reply
      • 8y
    • Have you read Aristotle's On Being and Essense?
      • Like
      • Reply
      • 8y
    • Brother, it doesn't say to understand him. It just means take action no matter your understanding. Then you'll understand more after you do something. Or not, thats not the important part.
      You didn't learn anything about me until you made the effort to show up daily, and it works the same with god - put him in your life, then you'll get him in your heart, and he'll use your head last.
      You didn't get drunk thinking about booze, and you don't get a spiritual connection that way either.
      I love you Jody, and I wish you the courage to leap in trust of this Thing you don't understand. Just know it understands you perfectly.
      3
      • Like
      • Reply
      • 8y
    • well my higher power is without limits, and his son who i speak to him through was once flesh and blood and his spirit is how he communicates his will, by whispers and nudges in the right direction that become louder and more clear when you listen to t… 
      See More
      1
      • Like
      • Reply
      • 8y
    • Well said, Troy....well said.
      • Like

No comments: