Popular Posts

15 December 2021

15 Dec 2020

 “Why do I feel abandoned and isolated?”

Can that break down to types of interactions that appear to be missing in my life? Maybe they’re being sent along the wrong communication channels - not to disparage the Facebook like, or anything...
I recall asking for praise a couple of days ago, to help build myself up - and not a one had registered in my memory... if they were even provided.
I worry that my past self-pity posts have put me on a Facebook watch list - like the AI is sending the post to a anonymous moderator before it gets put into my friends feeds
Outside of the computer, I’m not used to using the phone. Life’s great if I have a couple of friends that I can regularly be around. Life gets miserable if I’m separated from that small company. Is that an extrovert after all? I don’t know. Or is that my small town heritage?
Slowly venting off steam....
going back to lunch.

No comments: