Popular Posts

08 February 2019

I am hitting that point of resistance.
I do not want to sit in my room, and draft up the presentation on number sense tricks. (procrastination in action)
I do not want to go stomping around in the wintry mix of weather, mostly because I can not think of a destination I want to go to, that I can currently afford.
I am not thrilled at the idea of calling people, or even online chats... partly because I can't think of anything that I would enjoy talking about?
the games on the phone... either played out for the day, or just so much grind fest.
I will probably ending up, lying down, with the radio playing, for a two hour nap. then i will be faced with restlessness at 8:30 pm.
sure...I could flesh out the various one-sentence paragraphs, but my manic mode wants to bounce instead of focus.

No comments: