Popular Posts

19 February 2021

19 Feb 2020

 Note: I'm going to talk about some physical health issues, below.

On Sunday night, I woke up, almost puking. I'm thinking it was acid reflex, where it felt like there was bile in my throat. I had such little sleep that I could not stay awake on Monday, if I sat still too long...
I'm not sure how connected the two conditions are... I'm reminded that my doctor thinks that I might have sleep apnea - where I stop breathing in my sleep. That, in turn, can be worsened by being overweight...
I do know that it's been a fairly long time since the last dream that I remembered... and that being so exhausted that my body tries to nod off has been a symptom for years, now. When I worked for the IRS for a month, a large part of my decision to quit was fueled by these episodes of falling asleep, if not kept active.
So, I'm worried that today might be a rough patch, as I again had several moments, last night (Tuesday night) where I woke up, feeling the bile coming up the back of my throat. (Hence, not much deep sleep)
I am afraid of dying by choking on my own food, to some degree. I would really like to invest in the sleep apnea investigation procedures, to see if that can turn around these sleeping problems.
*** edit: I also notice that I have allergy symptoms, usually concurrent with high cedar or mold counts. So, I'm not able to breathe well, due to those, too...
*** another edit: I also have a fairly pronounced addiction to caffeine. sigh.
Thank you for taking the time to read my vent. I'm hoping there may be many kittens and tasty meals in your immediate Facebook feed future....

No comments: