Popular Posts

15 December 2016

"Chaos stream" (P.o.t.D. 12/15/16)

can i control chaos?
capture collisions and energy loss,
just trying to...stumble...
time heating up
cracks across my eyes
mind falters
yet sleep? halted?
hell's bells! let's dart
at a dictionary
just to make random lines
but, no, my mind screams
for order, for rules, for laws!
and yet, i see trump -
not enough respect to capitalize -
sewing seeds of destruction
throughout his puppet play...
aigh! no will in me,
to call him out;
as the cloak of defeat
smothers and suffocates...
and i feel we all see
wide-grinning Death
with his scythe of Fear -
the mind-killer, remember? -
cutting large swaths across the land
and leaving me
wailing and gnashing
and bemoaning
the end of America.

but, maybe, I'm just unreasonably afraid?

No comments: