Popular Posts

23 January 2019

I’m not sure if I’ll be fasting, today.
I had half a bag of a popcorn and nuts mix at work, and 2 slices of ham. I took a can of Progresso split pea soup there, too; but did not set aside the time to make it - or even a heat in the pouch bean mix...
I’m going home to a sparse pantry, and a couple of leftovers in the fridge... yet I’m afraid to make any of that, because I do not know when I will be able to replace it.
There’s no money in my bank account, and no active credit cards in my name...
Oh, but I do have 10 $10 gift cards to Alamo Drafthouse, and 2 movie passes left; due to my volunteer efforts with Fantastic Fest, last fall.
I’m not sure if I could sleep well, on an empty stomach, though.
I’ll probably just eat the fridge leftovers, and be faced with this same type of ruminating, over the days to come. .*Le Sigh*.

No comments: