Popular Posts

25 November 2021

25 Nov 2016

 This started as a copy and paste, to raise awareness about mental illness...

I've seen the statistic tossed about that 1 in 3 people have some form of mental illness. Some of it's genetic, while some of it is trauma-generated. However, it's serious, and can wreak havoc on one's daily life activities and ability to live well. There are treatments available - some involving counseling and therapy while others may be medications that target neuro-chemical imbalances (not all of which work 100% of the time, unfortunately)
So, if someone in your life, even you, is suffering from mental illness, I believe the best thing you can do is to try to treat them with compassion.
I suggest this, based on my own experience, as a bipolar survivor.
Tammy - tagging you, because I saw your copy & paste post
Diana - tagging you, because this might be a cool status to steal?

No comments: