Popular Posts

27 November 2021

27 Nov 2020

 On Saturday, 28 Nov 2020, at 5:30 p.m. CST, I will be telling my personal story of recovery from substance abuse and mental illness issues. This will be held in the open Zoomed meeting of the 12@12 5:30 group.

Please note that I am posting this announcement to my friends on Facebook, because I always appreciate when any or all of them can help support my travels through recovery. To (partially) respect anonymity at the level of press, radio, and films; I request that you Do Not share, copy and paste, or otherwise broadcast this announcement outside of the current friends channel.
*************************
Also, this 5:30 meeting has just started it's 2 Saturday speakers' format, held every Saturday, and we could certainly use more speakers in December and beyond. If interested, I can put you in touch with our current speaker coordinator.
*************************

No comments: