Popular Posts

19 September 2021

19 Sept 2020

 I do not know if I can quickly find words,

Because my mind has been fairly confused, today.
Oh yeah, now, it's talk like a pirate day: "Aargh, lassies!"
I had written a fairly long post,
...and then I erased it.
No need to go crazy into detail with Facebook,
Because they may target the next ads from what I write.
I don't want to call people, at this hour - 1 a.m. -
Mostly because I don't want to be an annoyance.
...and yet I'M annoyed, resentful, angry, sad, (more?)
*** Long sigh ***
I'm highly discouraged, really.
I started off, today, somewhat depressed...
And talking - well, texting - about it, did help, some...
...
I'm about to cry - I can feel my tears welling up,
Because I wish I didn't have
To sleep so many more nights, alone.
"A solitary life can be a heavy burden."

No comments: