Popular Posts

12 September 2021

12 Sept 2015

 So, yeah, I was feeling badly, as I limped home from the AA meeting where I did not get to share, thinking how horribly flimsy my connections seem to be with the people therein, and not relishing the thought of eating yet another expired sandwich because I have no fresh food in the fridge or pantry when I got home. I was also grumpy because of yet another 13 hour workday with heavy labor, and postponed sleep because I have a quota of 3 meetings to attend each week.

Probably 10 minutes into the meeting, I felt like being this prickly pear or devil's advocate, claiming that I've not been given wonderful connections or the keys to the kingdom, as the topic suggested... Maybe given the keys to Hell, perhaps...
Yeah... my mind's probably not in a very hospitable mood right now, and I'm going to eat my expired sandwich, and nap for a few hours - hopefully, the old Irish saying will apply, about the healing powers of a good meal and a long nap.
So, that's the gist of my vent and current bad humor.

No comments: