Popular Posts

15 September 2021

15 Sept 2019

 As I did not know if I could use my free birthday movie ticket from Alamo in the next two weeks (because I'll be volunteering at Fantastic Fest), I decided to use it today in the narrow time window that I had.

I saw "Hustlers", and I thought it was fairly well done. It got me thinking about the sex industry in America, and also how much of a spotlight sex gets in our cultural media.... It also got me thinking about what happens when our sex instincts are unfulfilled.
Mind you, the various tangents that I could throw out are sparks in my brain, and not all are parts of this movie.
It would be nice to have some open dialogue about sex and how it can influence our behavior. I do not think Facebook would allow some of the comments that would come up, though.

No comments: