Popular Posts

13 May 2021

13 May 2018

 I’ve seen, on Facebook, that:

“If I focus on the negative, then the negative increases. If, on the other hand, I focus on the positive, then that will increase...”
Or...
“Which wolf will I feed?”
(Little quip in the back of my brain: “...or... we build our own bubbles”...?)
Do I spin into an essay, now? Hesitant, because I’m tapping this in my phone...
(Or... a large karma... “we get back what we put into the world”)
(Aside? “Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone” and “when we point a finger of blame, remember that three fingers point back to ourselves “)
I want to spin this out a little... but I don’t want to peck it out, on my phone. Also... I would so much rather have a dialogue than a monologue...
then why am I so hesitant to call anyone - even people who claim that they’ll accept my calls? (The blamer wants to claim that I’ve felt abandoned in the past after confiding in others, after putting out large investments of time and energy, after being promised time together that never materialized...)
(And... “this is the SHORT post?!?”)

No comments: