Popular Posts

28 May 2021

28 May 2018

 I'm not sure how to write what I want to write...because it could come off as gossip?

Still, I think there are some "personality disorder(s)" where the affected person will use facts about another person, as if they applied to the first person, too - even if that's an outright lie. (Call it "the chameleon effect" or maybe just "people pleasing" or even "idol worship")
In another form, I see it as "I am going to pretend to be like you, in order to better secure your trust"
Most of the time, I would say that the afflicted either do not have a clear sense of who they are, or are trying to conceal who they really are. ...which makes me think of narcissism, perhaps.
I don't know... perhaps my paranoia is getting the better of me.
...troubled...

No comments: