Popular Posts

20 May 2021

20 May 2017

 the chat got cancelled (by me) because I hadn't done any of the preparations...

I slept in, missing the window to get to D&D on time today - but it looks like i would have been corralled into being a DM...
Work called. They wanted me to cover a shift... ah, but selfishness! I want the day off.
I've only eaten a pudding, and I suspect I have the beginnings of a caffeine headache. So, I'm tempted to go out to eat (despite having lots of groceries, and only a little money)
it's cabin fever, really. I want to be around people, right now,if they'd have me. i want to distract myself from the existential nihilism trying to convince me to go play with speeding cars.
maybe i just want to be entertained, and so, movies might be in order?
There's the wise way to spend the day, trying to stick to free options, like eating in and youtube; and then there's reckless whispering in my ear... since reckless has been in control for so many months, it's really hard to throw off his shackles.
The love of food calls, because bananas and bagels just aren't answering the cravings...
_____________
It probably smacks of first-world problems, but... when I'm dragged down to the pit where I want to do as little as possible, it's monumentally challenging to do the simple things, like bathe and eat and exercise...

No comments: