Popular Posts

28 March 2021

28 March 2020

 I feel my mind tugging at me, trying to write for dramatic effect. That's the part of me that wants to follow the corona crowd, who "wants to fit in through sharing on our common peril".

Honestly, that writing would be a bit of a lie.
I can't shake the feeling that this is just par for the course, considering my adult life. It's certainly not the worst personal crisis that I've faced; because my rent's still caught up, and I'm still getting paychecks from my job. Sure, the isolation can be daunting at times; but a lot of the last five years has felt fairly isolating.
There is some concern for my friends and family (and even enemies), as I don't think death (or even discomfort) frrom disease is NOT a pleasant way to experience life.
I do have concerns about our economy tanking, but that's mostly worry over mushrooming prices. Even then, we have 2008 as a benchmark?
A pandemic does not feel like a deadly threat. Yet, I am deceived because our adversary is effectively invisible, invasive, and unintelligent.
back to sleep... brain not focusing.

No comments: