Popular Posts

16 August 2021

16 August 2020

 I said, “no writing”...

Yet, I still want to ask for attention. I want proof that I am valued by the people in my life.
I want more conversations and less dissertations. The world news is fucking horrible, sliding into abominable - I get it...
Everyone’s nerves have been frayed into billions of nano-fibers. People are snapping all over each other, as chaos rolls wildly through society...
But... that’s a “dissertation”, right? Me, trying to present an expert opinion without solid research facts / making broad generalizations on only a handful of incidents...
Please! Tell us what you ate for dinner! Tell us about the hobbies keeping your mind curious and collected! Share some great personal stories from both your near and distant past!
...and help us understand how we can better help you reach your personal goals.
Kick the soapbox out, from under my feet, that I may do the same. That I may get honest with you, especially in-person, or on the phone (and hopefully with less use of social media); and that you may get honest with the people you care about (I do hope that I am in that group!)...
We can.
We can better take care of this world.
We can better take care, if we take time to care for each other...

No comments: