Popular Posts

19 August 2021

19 August 2018

 My general conclusion, right now, is that very few people care about me. I really don't know how poorly that sits with me, but it doesn't make me comfortable.

- I did try to avoid a blanket all-or-nothing statement,
- I also made a pass at exploring my emotions,
- I have tried discussing my current difficulties with some others, outside of Facebook,
- Yet, I may have let anger loose after the 5:30 AA meeting
= I wanted, but perhaps did not need, to let out some of the steam I have towards AA around these issues.
Yet, again...
- Facebook posting, though it hits a larger audience, is the megaphone shouting in the dinner party...
- and, letting anger take over could be manufacturing unneeded misery and drama
- and, if I keep crying wolf, no one wants to be there when the pack arrives.
So fucking tired of this mockery of a life I've gotten trapped in. Where is the epitomal needle upon my camel's back? ...and will it break my back, or get me moving out of the sun?
So fucking tired...

No comments: