Popular Posts

21 August 2021

21 August 2013

 I'm isolating, and want to break out of it. Does anyone want to meet up with me at Strange Brew, tonight (Wednesday 8/21), after 10 pm?



I'm still wondering if I'll celebrate for my birthday, as it falls in the middle of my work week; and I'm still limited on funds...
Part of me's toying with taking a trip to Dallas to visit with friends and family there - if I can find a way to cover the bus ticket, housing...


Am I present, or am I absent?
My focus is not on the past, nor worrying over the future... Yet, I am tuning out the world with Pandora, right now...
I look across the aisle of this bus, and spot a haiku; yet I can not understand it, as it's written in Spanish, with big Spanish words.
Ah me, what to do to get intently aware of the here and now. I guess, "chop wood and carry water"


No comments: