Popular Posts

31 August 2021

31 August 2020

 Who am I keeping the phone line open for, tonight? I suppose I could send out test calls to the current usual suspects....

gods, though.... how I'm not a fan of the phone
I want to bury myself in a book, or watch the tv - or even youtube... to get some sort of other thoughts into my head. I'll probably play Spotify and rest for a bit to it, as last night was a low sleep night, even though I didn't intend it to be.
I'm going to retract: I'm not a fan of bouncing between distance relations and localized ones - trying to play with the phone while someone's across from the table. It just feels so rude to the person across the table...
...and the Bert Cave does have guests coming over, tonight.
*sigh* I would love to catch up with many of my current Facebook friends, one-on-one, or in small groups. Yet trying to build a schedule of those conversations could be quite a challenge.
Of course, right now, I still have the paranoid delusion that no one's writing or calling me. It might just be that I'm thinking of particular friends, and forgetting the others who are writing and calling...
I guess the real question for me is: "Can I be at peace, by myself?" Considering my typical anxiety triggers are currently away - "Yeah, I think I can... maybe with some background music and something to keep the eyes and hands busy..."

No comments: