Popular Posts

25 August 2021

25 August 2012

Just saw Amanda play a great show at JAX Neighborhood Cafe... 🙂


 As I was settling into an afternoon nap, I was contemplating a possible art design in the next few days...

If I can't get to sleep tonight, I may pull out the art supplies, and see if it's viable.


To quote CNN: "he was an engineer's engineer..."
Being the son of one, myself, I can totally relate: 'not motivated by personal fame and glory, but, rather, by a desire to get the job done well'
I saw 14 posts already about today's death, but I'm inspired because, just this month, we have been making steps to explore Mars, which, in itself, took years to prepare for.
I ask you to remember, then, that behind true icons, there's a wealth of support from the people we may not ever know.

No comments: