Popular Posts

22 August 2021

22 August 2013

I think I only got 3 hours of sleep last night. So, I'm going to lay down, and see if I can add 3 more hours of sleep...

I don't feel tired right now, but I also have a busy afternoon later today, and don't want to be dragging my heels through it...


 Plans are afoot, methinks - at least in my mind...

I'm thinking of doing an informal meetup Saturday, partly in anticipation of my birthday, and partly just to hang with anyone who's interested.
What to do? Maybe cards or dominoes or dice games... Maybe arts and crafts... Maybe just some good ole storytelling... 🙂
As some of my friends' bands are playing Saturday night, then I would be shooting for this event to happen early on Saturday afternoon; and I'd probably stage it at Strange Brew, as that's an easy location for me to reach (although alternate locations are welcome to be suggested, too...)
Informal straw poll, then - anyone interested in this?

No comments: