Popular Posts

09 August 2021

9 August 2012

 For a few years now, I've toyed with the idea of an elemental ring around my left ankle...


  • Jody Bean
    I think the current incarnation of the ring itself would be Chinese characters of their 5 Elements, "aligned with" and super-imposed over graphical representations of the 4 Greek elements, arranged in order of opposition...
    (and possibly aligned with their compass associations with the front of my leg "facing East)
    I'm still wondering if I'd top the ring with a representation of the Heavens.
    • Like
    • 9y
  • Jody Bean
    Why the left ankle?
    I think I'd like to implicitly be saying, "I stand above the elements" and "I have one foot rooted on the ground"
    I choose the left foot out of mysticism - I guess that there's associations that the "left hand does the devil's work"..
    • Like
    • 9y
  • Rita Lynn
    Are you talking about a tattoo???
    • Like
    • 9y
  • Jody Bean
    Yes, I am... But I might try out henna first, as it's only temporary. I know, I know... I probably don't fit well with the tattooed guy stereotypes. 🙂

No comments: