Popular Posts

11 July 2021

11 July 2013

 Do I try for some Facebook therapy?

Would it help matters any that four people wind up liking my status, and three people comment on it with two of those sending support while one sends some snippy side remark?



I'm in a bad head space. I don't like it. I feel like a failure and a sick mantra's lodged itself in my brain for the last 24 hours:

"Suicide seems somewhat seductive..."
Once again, I'm up against a nasty trigger of financial insecurity, with an ineffective support network of "vomiting in AA meetings" and "seeking Facebook therapy" and "being afraid of an 800 pound telephone" (where I don't have any contacts anyway)
Ah, but the donuts have arrived...


Unhealthy actions feeding into all four parts of HALT.
I'm going to force myself to get out of bed, make some food, take a shower, interact with others (hopefully in positive ways)...
And I still think financial insecurity can send me into a tailspin.

No comments: