Popular Posts

13 July 2021

13 July 2013

 I took a stroll tonight through my Facebook wall, and I realized that it has become really cluttered with shared memes over the last few days... weeks... months...

So, I am going to try for a "Vow of Originality" until my next birthday. By that, I mean that whatever I post will be my original thoughts, or possibly paraphrased quotes, and some times comments on others' posts - but I am not going to use the like or share buttons here.
Perhaps there's another motive, beyond cleaning up my wall. I'm wondering if this will reduce my Facebook fancies, and possibly increase the amount of time I devote to writing, as I have some interest in pursuing writing as a career.
Does anyone have suggestions for the first topics in the next 45 days?

No comments: