Popular Posts

03 July 2021

3 July 2020

 2 July 2020 Current Gratitudes

...or not...
To be fair, I did not think of any gratitudes, before attempting to sleep. I also had some difficulty getting to sleep, last night. Is that a causal relationship?? I don't know...
----------------------------
(I am grateful that we played board games at the house last night.
It was also good to meet someone new...
On the down side, we probably should have been more covid-respectful.)
----------------------------
[I've been doing 2-3 Zoomed AA meetings per day, and 2 NAMI support meetings per week.
Yet, I have become aware that I need to be careful of how I use the chat function, there, and I would strongly advise everyone else to avoid using the chats outside of the meeting's intentions.
Or, with less flowery language: "Don't use the private chats to divert another's attention. Especially don't use the chats to harass others. Both are basically cross-talk at its worst..."]
----------------------------
{Food is good.
I wish I had the time and energy to make more extravagant food in big batches, right now.
I still think it would be cool to plate up (temporary tupperware) some rice and bean meals for the food-deprived families out there. Efficient distribution may be a challenge, though. }

No comments: