Popular Posts

26 June 2021

26 June 2019

 I do not like the Spartan existence that I am living, right now; where I struggle form paycheck to paycheck with so little time and so little money at my disposal. Also, the isolation I seem to be in tears hard upon my heart - I often feel like people shun or ignore me.... and I do not know why that is?

Am I not playing to their cultured expectations? Do I not fit some mold they hold in their mind of how a normal person acts? (pet theories, I guess...)
I still sting at the quote in my High School Senior Yearbook: "Jody Bean begins his salutatorian address and astonishes the crowd with his wit." (Like I was cast up as some bland math and science geek until then...) [adding some pics to this, in the comments, as proof...]
At which point, I pause. "do i continue this ramble, or just slip into quiet mode, and see what develops?"

No comments: