Popular Posts

04 June 2021

4 June 2020

 "Aigh! I can't handle all of these posts about the protests! I'm going to post 'something positive' instead..."

So, did they just raise a false flag?
--- alternate take ---
"Everyone's obsessing about the protests, especially the news. What about the other stuff going on, like SpaceX and Covid? What about the murder hornets?!? Did everyone forget about the murder hornets?!?"
Honestly, especially with social media, we're reaching a point where a good portion of the population is trying to keep track of everything, everywhere... and we have the technology to do it. However, we don't really have the individual human processing power and time to do it.
(small news gets easily eclipsed by big news)
----------
yeah, this is mostly opinion and commentary. I don't know if there's such a thing as a standard news cycle, but I'm wondering if some people are getting exhausted by the 24/7 coverage of the George Floyd protests. I'm asking because of some of the changes I'm seeing in others' posts, here.
...it's kind of like when people try to change the conversation/argument because they don't want to keep talking about a sensitive topic?

No comments: