Popular Posts

30 June 2021

30 June 2019

 Finished "The Cigar Who Fell in Love With the Pipe" today... an interesting graphic novel...

Watched a couple of episodes of "Burden of Truth" on the CW - seemed to capture some nuances in the character's relationships and development. I still think "The Umbrella Academy" did a nice job in this regard, too...
I made my way up to Dirty's for their 93rd anniversary festivities - but nothing seemed to be going on. The food was still a good take on burger and fries; but I was a little disappointed in the time it took to get service. Even though I wanted a shake, I decided to forgo it, as a passive protest.
There was tutoring, earlier. Got a glimpse at a business statistics class that I was not aware of, offered by ACC. There was also lots of conversations about logarithms, and a little about linear transformations.
Maybe not the most spectacular day, but I am trying to stray away from the gloomy storm cloud posts...
May you be blessed, this Sunday, and may your week be filled with productive joy....

No comments: