Popular Posts

27 June 2021

27 June 2020

 3 gratitudes for 27 July 2020:

1) I had a calculus II student today, and we covered how to set-up the integrals for Areas Between Curves, and for Volumes of Revolution. It's actually one of my more favorite parts of calculus... yet I think sequences and series can be even more fun...
2) We sat down to watch Inception at the house, tonight, as it's being taken off of Netflix at the end of the month. It was really neat seeing all the wild special effects that film used, again.
3) There's still plenty of food in the kitchen, so I might be able to do a minimal trip to the store, this week. Basically, for fresh produce... Yet, there's a part of me that still wants to make a big batch of food again, so that I can use up more of the peppers that my roommate passed along to me. (They're like the peppers you see in the spicier dishes at a Chinese restaurant - a little dry, dark red, and probably 1-2 inches long)
Note: There was an online RPG that I had signed up for, which I wanted to play. Yet the combination of back aches and some anxiety all conspired against me, and I dropped out at the last minute. I imagine it would have been fun, but I really couldn't imagine sitting in the minimal chair that i use at the computer for 3 more hours, today.

No comments: