Popular Posts

20 October 2021

20 Oct 2020

 I'm trapped in a loop, thinking about my self. The media no longer keeps my interest, well. Perhaps I cling to conversations, a bit too much - hoping they will carry me through to "tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow..."

Am I too open with my thoughts? Am I not open enough with my feelings? Do people assume that I can be easily reached, easily recruited ... and so I'm no longer a priority? "Is that even a fair deduction or conclusion?"
Even though today was a good day, anxiety is creeping in, and the thought comes: "You don't have to face tomorrow"
Is it a total lack of purpose? I don't **Really** think so...
Is it so many projects spinning out of control? Perhaps closer to the mark...
Am I overwhelmed?
Am I acting blind?
To the Powers above me, and the Earth below me: Provide me some measure of hope, some sense of community, some belief that mine is not just a "wasted life".
Maybe I should sing the praises for my friends, for once?
...would anyone notice that gratitude list?

No comments: