Popular Posts

28 October 2021

28 Oct 2020

 "Once it's been said..."

So, there are a handful of ladies, who I still know as Facebook friends, with whom, at some time in the past, I have either had potential or actual dates.
You know:
- we met first through a dating site,
- or they expressed interest in dating, fairly directly,
- or . . .
I've noticed, even today, that this still affects how I view them. Just knowing there was dating interest, in the past, has me second-guessing if there's possible interest, today, which can affect what I am willing to say, with them, today.
Of course, I can still remember some of the dating stumbles I made, back in the "potential dating days"; and I imagine that influences why I'm not dating them today.
-------------------------
If there had never been a context of dating, would that change how we now view each other?

No comments: