Popular Posts

12 October 2021

12 Oct 2019

 I find myself at a crossroads; and I do not want to walk directly towards the light...

If there were but a maiden, mother, or crone to help me tread the thread that they’ve weaved into Destiny’s dusty old tome. Yet, alas, the women in my life shield themselves from the sun with shrouds of silence and secrecy.
Perhaps I should simply pause at this place, and let Diana’s light reveal a spiritual clarity gained in the quiet of the night.
Does that mean lunacy is the answer? ...a delightful dance with Delirium and her butterflies? I can clearly see that path, laid out along the Left, and - having waltzed its way before - it bears the comfort of the familiar. It might make me an invalid; but it could also promise “3 hots and a cot”...
Still, let me sit upon these myriad trails; in the hope that the stars and the moon conjure dreams of ivory, to guide me true, ‘lest I move too soon...

No comments: