Popular Posts

29 October 2021

29 Oct 2018

 Change the world!

Rescue me!
Get me out of
This painful reality!
...and the planet destroys us all?
...or the politicians serve the poor up as a delicacy dinner to their depraved donors?
Fuck. I don’t get this world.
Is it all just some surrealist tragedy of errors, meant to amuse the men in the clouds? Are we an unusual puzzle, trapping a poor Gaia Soul inside, who’s tearing us apart to dig itself out of being incapable of making connections...
Too much. Too random. Too weird. Best just to stop with the first four short lines...
Screaming and sobbing and crying and wailing inside, because... I just can’t make sense, or see a viable solution. I want to believe that we will one day thrive, yet I doubt that, until tomorrow, we’ll survive.
The problem with emotions is that they can often disrupt judgement and critical thought - even though milder feelings often are at the roots of both.

No comments: