Popular Posts

23 October 2021

23 Oct 2019

 I find myself in one of “my weird head spaces” tonight...

probably an easy escape route would be through interacting with anyone besides myself; but I have a hard time imagining who I could connect with, and perhaps even how to connect with them....
Without coming across as a little bit selfish or inconsiderate? (I mean, it will be 10:30 before I get home... responsible me tells me I should just go to sleep...)
Still, there’s this nagging feeling that something is wrong in my reality. Or perhaps my reality is not meeting the demands of my imagination.
Or perhaps there’s one or more “diseases” - literally “not at eases” - that are not getting treated in healthy manners... or not even being recognized...
I don’t know. It’s a weird space. I don’t like having to live through it...

No comments: