Popular Posts

03 October 2021

3 Oct 2019

 I see a fraction of the social conditioning that I live my life by, almost on auto-pilot. I see so much outrage about the underlying implications that conditioning brings with it. I see the culture clashes erupting as the world tries to unify while maintaining so many incongruent systems of rules.

My mind tries to be a sponge and and absorb it all.
My mind wants to understand these rules well enough to be able to safely navigate through this unifying world (survive)... my soul wants to deeply grasp the rules, that it may somehow use and modify them, to be able to thrive.
Yet... I’m left, babbling in the corner, like a dementia sufferer.... because of the lack of permanence and the deeply fragmented nature of our realities.
At some point, we have to give up the scripts and hope that our improv is good enough.

No comments: