Popular Posts

04 August 2021

4 August 2017

 This is an observation, and I'll try to keep it short:

Most of my text posts try to use Facebook as an online diary. They are some of the inner workings of my mind, that I'm willing to share in this semi-public forum, because I trust a good chunk of my Facebook friends with that info.
In many ways, they're just observations, or, to borrow from meditation, notings.
I'm not a big fan of unsolicited advice on them. "Here, let me man-splain my solution for that..."
I say that... and I like to think that, "Were I to need help, I'd be brave enough and direct enough to ask for help." (Yet, part of me suspects somebody's going to call BS on that...)
However, I have been accused in the past of being a "passive-aggressive little s***", so perhaps there are underlying motives looking for feedback in making "my observations"...
I also suspect that part of my misunderstanding, and y'all's is how things get lost in translation. Just writing a post, without body language, without the feedback loops, and using imperfect language can create several interpretations in the people reading this stuff...

No comments: