Popular Posts

01 October 2021

1 Oct 2013

 Scratching my head about gratitudes, right now...

Grateful that Spotify is playing Philip Glass, attached to Watchmen soundtrack... That I'm somewhat 'culturally hip'..?
Grateful that I seem to have good health, scratches aside... However, afraid too of my health -- been meaning to schedule a check-up with my doctor. I probably have many more years of life ahead.
Grateful that I'm not plagued by 'resentments and plotting' - mostly, I am content and happy with just the present moment, and confidant that I am behaving well.
A little worried about having to stretch my money out to next Friday, yet I do have lots of food in the pantry and free activities on the computer(s)... I wonder if I can fit exercise in to the mix?
Copying and pasting this, to see if it creates feedback... 🙂

No comments: